Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: ??U?D??
- West Sussex town with a castle
- (adv.) Apart; separate from each other; into parts; in two; separately; into or in different pieces or places.
- (n.) An Indian monkey (Macacus Rhesus), protected by the Hindoos as sacred. See Rhesus.
- (n.) Confusion; disturbance.
- (n.) A gross error or mistake, resulting from carelessness, stupidity, or culpable ignorance.
- (v. i.) To make a gross error or mistake; as, to blunder in writing or preparing a medical prescription.
- (v. i.) To move in an awkward, clumsy manner; to flounder and stumble.
- (v. t.) To cause to blunder.
- (v. t.) To do or treat in a blundering manner; to confuse.
- (n.) Same as Bowlder.
- (n.) A large stone, worn smooth or rounded by the action of water; a large pebble.
- (n.) A mass of any rock, whether rounded or not, that has been transported by natural agencies from its native bed. See Drift.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Bound
- Of Bind
- (p. p & a.) Bound; fastened by bonds.
- (p. p & a.) Under obligation; bound by some favor rendered; obliged; beholden.
- (p. p & a.) Made obligatory; imposed as a duty; binding.
- (n.) One who, or that which, limits; a boundary.
- (n.) A jester.
- (n.) A pilgrim's staff.
- (n.) A drone bass, as in a bagpipe, or a hurdy-gurdy. See Burden (of a song.)
- (n.) A kind of organ stop.
- A cloth used as a head covering (and veil and shawl) by Muslim and Hindu women
- (v. i.) To curdle.
- (a.) Alt. of Druidical
- A republic in northwestern South America; became independent from Spain in 1822; the landscape is dominated by the Andes
- (a.) Pertaining to a fluid, or to its flowing motion.
- (v. i.) To flash, as lightning; to lighten; to gleam; to thunder.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Found
- (n.) One who founds, establishes, and erects; one who lays a foundation; an author; one from whom anything originates; one who endows.
- (n.) One who founds; one who casts metals in various forms; a caster; as, a founder of cannon, bells, hardware, or types.
- (n.) A lameness in the foot of a horse, occasioned by inflammation; closh.
- (n.) An inflammatory fever of the body, or acute rheumatism; as, chest founder. See Chest ffounder.
- (v. i.) To become filled with water, and sink, as a ship.
- (v. i.) To fall; to stumble and go lame, as a horse.
- (v. i.) To fail; to miscarry.
- (v. t.) To cause internal inflammation and soreness in the feet or limbs of (a horse), so as to disable or lame him.
- (n.) The act, process, or art of casting metals.
- (n.) The buildings and works for casting metals.
LOAD MORE RESULTS