Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solutions for: ??U?G
- Imp. & p. p. of Cling.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Cling
- (v. i.) Wasted away; shrunken.
- Imp. & p. p. of Fling.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Fling
- (imp.) of Sling
- (p. p.) of Sling
- Imp. & p. p. of Sting.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Sting
- Imp. & p. p. of Swing.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Swing
- Imp. & p. p. of Wring.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Wring
- (n.) The offspring of animals, either a single animal or offspring collectively.
- (superl.) Not long born; still in the first part of life; not yet arrived at adolescence, maturity, or age; not old; juvenile; -- said of animals; as, a young child; a young man; a young fawn.
- (superl.) Being in the first part, pr period, of growth; as, a young plant; a young tree.
- (superl.) Having little experience; inexperienced; unpracticed; ignorant; weak.