Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: ??UDGE
- (n.) One who drudges; one who works hard in servile employment; a mental servant.
- (v. i.) To perform menial work; to labor in mean or unpleasant offices with toil and fatigue.
- (v. t.) To consume laboriously; -- with away.
- (n.) Sullen malice or malevolence; cherished malice, enmity, or dislike; ill will; an old cause of hatred or quarrel.
- (n.) Slight symptom of disease.
- (v. i.) To be covetous or envious; to show discontent; to murmur; to complain; to repine; to be unwilling or reluctant.
- (v. i.) To feel compunction or grief.
- (v. t.) To look upon with desire to possess or to appropriate; to envy (one) the possession of; to begrudge; to covet; to give with reluctance; to desire to get back again; -- followed by the direct object only, or by both the direct and indirect objects.
- (v. t.) To hold or harbor with malicioua disposition or purpose; to cherish enviously.
- A badly assembled collection of parts hastily assembled to serve some particular purpose (often used to refer to computing systems or software that has been badly put together)
- (n.) Mud; mire; soft mud; slush.
- (n.) Small floating pieces of ice, or masses of saturated snow.
- (n.) See Slime, 4.
- (n.) A suffocating smoke.
- (n.) A heap of damp combustibles partially ignited and burning slowly, placed on the windward side of a house, tent, or the like, in order, by the thick smoke, to keep off mosquitoes or other insects.
- (n.) That which is smeared upon anything; a stain; a blot; a smutch; a smear.
- (v. t.) To stifle or smother with smoke; to smoke by means of a smudge.
- (v. t.) To smear; to smutch; to soil; to blacken with smoke.
- (n.) A miser; a sneaking fellow.
- (v. i.) To lie snug or quiet.
- (v. i.) To walk or march with labor; to jog along; to move wearily.