Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: ?A??I?ESS
- The quality of weather that is deliciously mild and soothing; "the day's heat faded into balminess"; "the climate had the softness of the south of France"
- (n.) Obscenity; lewdness.
- (n.) Caution; crafty management.
- Malevolence by virtue of being malicious or spiteful or nasty
- (n.) Daily occurence.
- (n.) The state of being early or forward; promptness.
- (a.) Having no fancy; without ideas or imagination.
- (n.) State or quality of being fatty.
- (n.) The quality of being gaudy.
- (n.) The quality of being gauzy; flimsiness.
- The carriage of someone whose movements and posture are extremely ungainly and inelegant
- (n.) The state of abounding, or being covered, with hair.
- (n.) The quality or state of being handy.
- (n.) Good luck; good fortune; prosperity.
- (n.) An agreeable feeling or condition of the soul arising from good fortune or propitious happening of any kind; the possession of those circumstances or that state of being which is attended enjoyment; the state of being happy; contentment; joyful satisfaction; felicity; blessedness.
- (n.) Fortuitous elegance; unstudied grace; -- used especially of language.
- (n.) Capability of endurance.
- (n.) Hardihood; boldness; firmness; assurance.
- (n.) Hardship; fatigue.
- (n.) The quality or state of being hasty; haste; precipitation; rashness; quickness of temper.
- (n.) See Jauntiness.
LOAD MORE RESULTS