Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Crossword Solver Answers for: ?A??U
- A family of languages widely spoken in the southern half of the African continent
- A member of any of a large number of linguistically related peoples of Central and South Africa
- Of or relating to the African people who speak one of the Bantoid languages or to their culture; "the Bantu population of Sierra Leone"
- (n.) An inlet from the Gulf of Mexico, from a lake, or from a large river, sometimes sluggish, sometimes without perceptible movement except from tide and wind.
- An epigrammatic Japanese verse form of three short lines
- (n.) A machine of great antiquity, used in Bengal for raising water to irrigate land.
- (n.) A long-nosed monkey (Semnopithecus nasalis), native of Borneo. The general color of the body is bright chestnut, with the under parts, shoulders, and sides of the head, golden yellow, and the top of the head and upper part of the back brown. Called also proboscis monkey.
- A province in north-central China; formerly part of the Silk Road to Turkistan and India and Persia
- (Swahili) a long garment (usually white) with long sleeves; worn by men in East Africa
- A former Portuguese province on the south coast of China and two islands in the South China Sea; reverted to China in 1999
- A Penutian language spoken by the Maidu
- A member of a North American Indian people living east of the Sacramento river in California
- Goddess personifying the primeval sea; mother of the gods and of heaven and earth
- (n.) Any one of three species of South American ostriches of the genera Rhea and Pterocnemia. See Rhea.
- A small island in the central Pacific Ocean 2,800 miles to the southwest of Hawaii; in Micronesia to the west of the Gilbert Islands
- An island republic on Nauru Island; phosphate exports support the economy
- A chain of more than 200 islands about 400 miles long in the western central Pacific Ocean
- A republic in the western central Pacific Ocean in association with the United States
- (Hinduism) an ascetic holy man
- (n.) Same as Sapajou.
- (n.) The Abyssinian ox (Bos / Bibos, Africanus), noted for the great length of its horns. It has a hump on its back.
- A city in southeastern South Korea
- A city of southeastern Estonia that was a member of the Hanseatic League
- (n.) The giant armadillo (Priodontes gigas) of tropical South America. It becomes nearly five feet long including the tail. It is noted for its burrowing powers, feeds largely upon dead animals, and sometimes invades human graves.