Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solutions for: ?A?A?A?
- Island country in the Atlantic to the east of Florida and Cuba; a popular winter resort
- Elongated crescent-shaped yellow fruit with soft sweet flesh
- Any of several tropical and subtropical treelike herbs of the genus Musa having a terminal crown of large entire leaves and usually bearing hanging clusters of elongated fruits
- To go crazy
- (n.) Alt. of Batata
- A small tent used as a dressing room beside the sea or a swimming pool
- (n.) A South American short-tailed monkey (Pithecia (/ Brachyurus) melanocephala).
- (n.) A district on the west coast of Africa.
- (n.) Alt. of Calamary
- Water buffalo of the Philippines
- (n.) A lynx (Felis, or Lynx, caracal.) It is a native of Africa and Asia. Its ears are black externally, and tipped with long black hairs.
- The capital and largest city of Venezuela
- (n.) See Carapace.
- (n.) A company of travelers, pilgrims, or merchants, organized and equipped for a long journey, or marching or traveling together, esp. through deserts and countries infested by robbers or hostile tribes, as in Asia or Africa.
- (n.) A large, covered wagon, or a train of such wagons, for conveying wild beasts, etc., for exhibition; an itinerant show, as of wild beasts.
- (n.) A covered vehicle for carrying passengers or for moving furniture, etc.; -- sometimes shorted into van.
- (n.) A biennial plant of the Parsley family (Carum Carui). The seeds have an aromatic smell, and a warm, pungent taste. They are used in cookery and confectionery, and also in medicine as a carminative.
- (n.) A cake or sweetmeat containing caraway seeds.
- Melon having yellowish rind and whitish flesh
- (n.) A native of Cathay or China; a foreigner; -- formerly a term of reproach.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to Catalonia.
- (n.) A native or inhabitant of Catalonia; also, the language of Catalonia.
- The English physicist and chemist who discovered electromagnetic induction (1791-1867)
- Very far away in space or time; "faraway mountains"; "the faraway future"; "troops landing on far-off shores"; "far-off happier times"
- Far removed mentally; "a faraway (or distant) look in her eyes"
- (Arthurian legend) the most virtuous knight of the Round Table; was able to see the Holy Grail
- Talmudic literature that deals with law and with the interpretation of the laws on the Hebrew Scriptures
LOAD MORE RESULTS