Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: ?A?A?H?
- (n.) Ache or pain in the ear.
- (n.) The general term for the Hebrew oral or traditional law; one of two branches of exposition in the Midrash. See Midrash.
- The largest city in Pakistan; located in southeastern Pakistan; an industrial center and seaport on the Arabian Sea; former capital of Pakistan
- An Old Testament book containing the prophecies of Malachi
- A Hebrew minor prophet of the 5th century BC
- A member of a people of India living in Maharashtra
- An Indic language; the state language of Maharashtra in west central India; written in the Devanagari script
- (n.) A plume or bunch of feathers, esp. such a bunch worn on the helmet; any military plume, or ornamental group of feathers.
- (n.) A tender to a fleet, formerly used for conveying men, orders, or treasure.
- (n.) A mixed woven fabric of silk and cotton, or silk and wool; sayette; also, a light woolen fabric.
- Hinduism, Buddhism. The highest stage in meditation, in which a person experiences oneness with the universe.
- An entertainment,a show,a fuss,a commotion, a spectacle, walking about for amusement.