Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: ?A?AT??E
- (n.) A wash or lotion.
- (a.) Having a tendency to loosen or relax.
- (a.) Having the effect of loosening or opening the intestines, and relieving from constipation; -- opposed to astringent.
- (n.) A laxative medicine. See the Note under Cathartic.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a palace, or to a high officer of a palace; hence, possessing royal privileges.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the palate.
- (n.) One invested with royal privileges and rights within his domains; a count palatine. See Count palatine, under 4th Count.
- (n.) The Palatine hill in Rome.
- (n.) A palatine bone.
- (a.) Pleasing to the taste; palatable.
- (v. t.) To modify, as the tones of the voice, by means of the palate; as, to palatize a letter or sound.
- (n.) A collar or cape.
- (a.) Having the power to cure or heal; healing; tending to heal; sanatory.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to rocks; living among rocks; as, a saxatile plant.
- (n.) A hydrous carbonate of nickel occurring as an emerald-green incrustation on chromite; -- called also emerald nickel.