Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: ?A?B?
- The name of a young male deer in a book by Felix Salten made into a film by Disney in 1942.
- Provide with barbs; "barbed wire"
- One of the parallel filaments projecting from the main shaft of a feather
- A subsidiary point facing opposite from the main point that makes an arrowhead or spear hard to remove
- The pointed part of barbed wire
- An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect; "his parting shot was `drop dead'"; "she threw shafts of sarcasm"; "she takes a dig at me every chance she gets"
- An ancient breed of pigeon
- (n.) The small and nearly cubical stone building, toward which all Mohammedans must pray.
- Someone who drives a taxi for a living
- (n.) A plasterer's float, having two handles; -- used in smoothing ceilings, etc.
- Provencal beef and red wine stew
- An unskillful painting
- A blemish made by dirt; "he had a smudge on his cheek"
- Cover (a surface) by smearing (a substance) over it; "smear the wall with paint"; "daub the ceiling with plaster"
- Material used to daub walls
- Apply to a surface; "daub paint onto the wall"
- Coat with plaster; "daub the wall"
- (a.) Smeary; viscous; glutinous; adhesive.
- Full of trivial conversation; "kept from her housework by gabby neighbors"
- Servius Sulpicius 3 b.c.-a.d. 69. Emperor of Rome (68-69) who was assassinated after naming an unpopular successor. n (Biographies / Galba, Servius Sulpicius (death date: 69), Roman, POLITICS: hereditary ruler) Servius Sulpicius (ˈsɜːvɪəs sʌ
- (n.) A viola da gamba.
- United States film actress (born in Sweden) known for her reclusiveness (1905-1990)
- Provide with clothes or put clothes on; "Parents must feed and dress their child"
- Clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion; "formal attire"; "battle dress"
- (n.) A baby; a dunce.
- (pl.) of Iambus
- Metrical feet used in various types of poetry.
- Upright consisting of a vertical side member of a door or window frame
- (Islam) a black stone building in Mecca that is shaped like a cube and that is the most sacred Muslim pilgrim shrine; believed to have been given by Gabriel to Abraham; Muslims turn in its direction when praying
- Young sheep
- The flesh of a young domestic sheep eaten as food
- A sweet innocent mild-mannered person (especially a child)
- A person easily deceived or cheated (especially in financial matters)
- English essayist (1775-1834)
- Give birth to a lamb; "the ewe lambed"
- (n.) A spirituous liquor or drink distilled from potatoes; -- used in the Barbadoes.
- Arboreal snake of central and southern Africa whose bite is often fatal
- A Latin American dance similar in rhythm to the rumba
- Dance a mambo
- (a.) Possible; probable, but not sure.
- (adv.) Perhaps; possibly; peradventure.
- (n.) Possibility; uncertainty.
LOAD MORE RESULTS