Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: ?A?D???R?
- (n.) A stiff compact pasteboard of various qualities, for making cards, etc., often having a polished surface.
- A professional card player who makes a living by cheating at card games
- Someone who takes care of a garden
- Someone employed to work in a garden
- (n.) Work done by the hands; hence, any work done personally.
- Act of relinquishing property or authority etc; "the handover of occupied territory"
- A cheap hard material made from wood chips that are pressed together and bound with synthetic resin
- (n.) That part of the reserve force in Germany which is called out last.
- (a.) Of or pertaining praise, or to the expression of praise; as, laudatory verses; the laudatory powers of Dryden.
- (n.) A city of Saxony.
- A city in northeastern Nigeria; an agricultural trading center
- (n.) One to whom a command or charge is given; hence, specifically, a person to whom the pope has, by his prerogative, given a mandate or order for his benefice.
- (n.) One who undertakes to discharge a specific business commission; a mandatory.
- (a.) Containing a command; preceptive; directory.
- (n.) Same as Mandatary.
- A person who serves or caters to the vulgar passions or plans of others (especially in order to make money)
- Someone who procures customers for whores (in England they call a pimp a ponce)
- A medieval cleric who raised money for the church by selling papal indulgences
- A person who pardons or forgives or excuses a fault or offense
- A windstorm that lifts up clouds of dust or sand; "it was the kind of duster not experienced in years"
- A computer program that prowls the internet looking for publicly accessible resources that can be added to a database; the database can then be searched with a search engine
- Someone who leads a wandering unsettled life