Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: ?A?D?S?
- (a.) Somewhat bad; inferior.
- (a.) Pertaining to, or written by, a bard or bards.
- (n.) The system of bards; the learning and maxims of bards.
- (a.) Like a cad; lowbred and presuming.
- Intensely fashionable for a short time
- A person who subscribes to a variety of fads
- (a.) Disposed to gad.
- (a.) Gaudy.
- Into a solid condition; "concrete that sets hard within a few hours"
- Indulging excessively; "he drank heavily"
- With effort or force or vigor; "the team played hard"; "worked hard all day"; "pressed hard on the lever"; "hit the ball hard"; "slammed the door hard"
- To the full extent possible; all the way; "hard alee"; "the ship went hard astern"; "swung the wheel hard left"
- Slowly and with difficulty; "prejudices die hard"
- Causing great damage or hardship; "industries hit hard by the depression"; "she was severely affected by the bank's failure"
- With firmness; "held hard to the railing"
- Earnestly or intently; "thought hard about it"; "stared hard at the accused"
- With pain or distress or bitterness; "he took the rejection very hard"
- Very near or close in space or time; "it stands hard by the railroad tracks"; "they were hard on his heels"; "a strike followed hard upon the plant's opening"
- (a.) Somewhat hard.
- Jewish prayer
- Characteristic of male adolescents or young men, being rowdy,macho or immature
- Roused to anger; "stayed huffy a good while"- Mark Twain; "she gets mad when you wake her up so early"; "mad at his friend"; "sore over a remark"
- Affected with madness or insanity; "a man who had gone mad"
- Marked by uncontrolled excitement or emotion; "a crowd of delirious baseball fans"; "something frantic in their gaiety"; "a mad whirl of pleasure"
- Very foolish; "harebrained ideas"; "took insane risks behind the wheel"; "a completely mad scheme to build a bridge between two mountains"
- Red dye
- (a.) Somewhat mad.
- Belief in the appearance of the Mahdi; devotion to a Mahdi
- An adherent of Mahdism
- Bad; unfortunate; "my finances were in a deplorable state"; "a lamentable decision"; "her clothes were in sad shape"; "a sorry state of affairs"
- Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness; "feeling sad because his dog had died"; "Better by far that you should forget and smile / Than that you should remember and be sad"- Christina Rossetti
- Of things that make you feel sad; "sad news"; "she doesn't like sad movies"; "it was a very sad story"; "When I am dead, my dearest, / Sing no sad songs for me"- Christina Rossetti
- More miserable
- (a.) Approaching the nature of sand; loose; not compact.
- (n.) Dust or small fragments of wood (or of stone, etc.) made by the cutting of a saw.