Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: ?A?E?E?
- (n.) See Bascinet.
- (n.) A humble inn or house of rest for travelers, where coffee is sold.
- (n.) Alt. of Cafeneh
- (imp. & p. p.) of Caper
- (n.) One who capers, leaps, and skips about, or dances.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Cater
- (n.) One who caters.
- (a.) Having eyes like a cat; hence, able to see in the dark.
- Someone who lives in a cave
- (a.) Having facets.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Facet
- (n.) A collector of gabels or taxes.
- A coterie of undesirable people
- A mature sexual reproductive cell having a single set of unpaired chromosomes
- (n.) An ancient special kind of cessavit used in Kent and London for the recovery of rent.
- (p. a.) Sheltered in a haven.
- (n.) A harbor master.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Label
- (n.) One who labels.
- (pl.) of Laceman
- (n.) A little lake.
- (a.) Inclined to delay; dilatory.
LOAD MORE RESULTS