Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solutions for: ?A?ER
- (v. i.) One whose business it is to bake bread, biscuit, etc.
- (v. i.) A portable oven in which baking is done.
- Agricultural machine for compressing grass ,straw or cotton. a machine used to compress waste EG paper
- More base
- The acetylated derivative of salicylic acid; used as an analgesic anti-inflammatory drug (trade names Bayer, Empirin, and St. Joseph) usually taken in tablet form; used as an antipyretic; slows clotting of the blood by poisoning platelets
- (n.) A pole or beam used in Scottish games for tossing as a trial of strength.
- (n.) See Cadre.
- An athlete who plays basketball
- (n.) A frolicsome leap or spring; a skip; a jump, as in mirth or dancing; a prank.
- (n.) A vessel formerly used by the Dutch, privateer.
- (n.) The pungent grayish green flower bud of the European and Oriental caper (Capparis spinosa), much used for pickles.
- (n.) A plant of the genus Capparis; -- called also caper bush, caper tree.
- (v. i.) To leap or jump about in a sprightly manner; to cut capers; to skip; to spring; to prance; to dance.
- Someone who cares for or looks after another
- (n.) A provider; a purveyor; a caterer.
- (n.) To provide food; to buy, procure, or prepare provisions.
- (n.) By extension: To supply what is needed or desired, at theatrical or musical entertainments; -- followed by for or to.
- (n.) The four of cards or dice.
- (v. t.) To cut diagonally.
- (n.) Alt. of Dakir
- (n.) One who dares or defies.
- (n.) One who dates.
- (a.) Sharp; sour; acid.
- (a.) Sharp; keen; bitter; severe.
- (a.) Excited by desire in the pursuit of any object; ardent to pursue, perform, or obtain; keenly desirous; hotly longing; earnest; zealous; impetuous; vehement; as, the hounds were eager in the chase.
- (a.) Brittle; inflexible; not ductile.
- (n.) Same as Eagre.
- (n.) One who, or that which, eats.
- (a dated Briticism) a serious difficulty with which one is suddenly faced
- (n.) Father.
- A person who makes deceitful pretenses
- (n.) One who faces; one who puts on a false show; a bold-faced person.
- (n.) A blow in the face, as in boxing; hence, any severe or stunning check or defeat, as in controversy.
LOAD MORE RESULTS