Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Crossword Solutions for: ?A?ER
- (v. i.) One whose business it is to bake bread, biscuit, etc.
- (v. i.) A portable oven in which baking is done.
- Agricultural machine for compressing grass ,straw or cotton. a machine used to compress waste EG paper
- More base
- The acetylated derivative of salicylic acid; used as an analgesic anti-inflammatory drug (trade names Bayer, Empirin, and St. Joseph) usually taken in tablet form; used as an antipyretic; slows clotting of the blood by poisoning platelets
- (n.) A pole or beam used in Scottish games for tossing as a trial of strength.
- (n.) See Cadre.
- An athlete who plays basketball
- (n.) A frolicsome leap or spring; a skip; a jump, as in mirth or dancing; a prank.
- (n.) A vessel formerly used by the Dutch, privateer.
- (n.) The pungent grayish green flower bud of the European and Oriental caper (Capparis spinosa), much used for pickles.
- (n.) A plant of the genus Capparis; -- called also caper bush, caper tree.
- (v. i.) To leap or jump about in a sprightly manner; to cut capers; to skip; to spring; to prance; to dance.
- Someone who cares for or looks after another
- (n.) A provider; a purveyor; a caterer.
- (n.) To provide food; to buy, procure, or prepare provisions.
- (n.) By extension: To supply what is needed or desired, at theatrical or musical entertainments; -- followed by for or to.
- (n.) The four of cards or dice.
- (v. t.) To cut diagonally.
- (n.) Alt. of Dakir
- (n.) One who dares or defies.
- (n.) One who dates.
- (a.) Sharp; sour; acid.
- (a.) Sharp; keen; bitter; severe.
- (a.) Excited by desire in the pursuit of any object; ardent to pursue, perform, or obtain; keenly desirous; hotly longing; earnest; zealous; impetuous; vehement; as, the hounds were eager in the chase.
- (a.) Brittle; inflexible; not ductile.
- (n.) Same as Eagre.
- (n.) One who, or that which, eats.
- (a dated Briticism) a serious difficulty with which one is suddenly faced
- (n.) Father.
- A person who makes deceitful pretenses
- (n.) One who faces; one who puts on a false show; a bold-faced person.
- (n.) A blow in the face, as in boxing; hence, any severe or stunning check or defeat, as in controversy.