Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: ?A?I
- An island in Indonesia to the east of Java; striking volcanic scenery; culture is known for elaborate dances and rituals and for handicrafts
- A decree that prohibits something
- A bachelor's degree in nursing
- An official prohibition or edict against something
- 100 bani equal 1 leu in Romania
- 100 bani equal 1 leu in Moldova
- Capital city of the Apulia region on the Adriatic coast
- (n.) An inferior magistrate or judge among the Mohammedans, usually the judge of a town or village.
- (n.) The tenth avatar or incarnation of the god Vishnu.
- Surrealist Spanish painter (1904-1989)
- (n.) Alt. of Kadiaster
- Blackish stilt of New Zealand sometimes considered a color phase of the white-headed stilt
- Small deciduous Asiatic tree bearing large red or orange edible astringent fruit
- (n.) The last and worst of the four ages of the world; -- considered to have begun B. C. 3102, and to last 432,000 years.
- (n.) The black, destroying goddess; -- called also Doorga, Anna Purna.
- (n.) The glasswort (Salsola Kali).
- (n. pl.) A title given to the celestial gods of the first mythical dynasty of Japan and extended to the demigods of the second dynasty, and then to the long line of spiritual princes still represented by the mikado.
- A broad flat muscle on either side of the back
- (n. pl.) A caste of priests, philosophers, and magicians, among the ancient Persians; hence, any holy men or sages of the East.
- (n.) A lemur. See Lemur.
- A landlocked republic in northwestern Africa; achieved independence from France in 1960; Mali was a center of West African civilization for more than 4,000 years
- The Finnic language spoken by the Cheremis
- A member of a rural Finnish people living in eastern Russia
- The second largest of the Hawaiian Islands
- Used of women's clothing having a hemline at the ankle; "wanted a maxi-length coat"; "a maxidress"
- A long skirt ending below the calf
- A German member of Adolf Hitler's political party
- Derogatory term for a person who is fanatically dedicated to, or seeks to control, some activity, practice, etc.
- Relating to a form of socialism; "the national socialist party came to power in Germany in 1933"
- Relating to or consistent with or typical of the ideology and practice of Nazism or the Nazis; "the total Nazi crime"; "the Nazi interpretation of history"
- (n.) A large war canoe of the Society Islands.
LOAD MORE RESULTS