Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: ?A?L?N
- (n.) See Capelin.
- (n.) Alt. of Capling
- (n.) An old woman.
- (n.) A variety of starch extracted from the dahlia; -- called also inulin. See Inulin.
- (a.) Dropped; prostrate; degraded; ruined; decreased; dead.
- (p. p.) of Fall
- (n.) A substance obtained by the reduction of gallein.
- (n.) A measure of capacity, containing four quarts; -- used, for the most part, in liquid measure, but sometimes in dry measure.
- (n.) Alt. of Kaoline
- (n.) The sparrow hawk.
- (n.) The kestrel.
- (n.) The American great marbled godwit (Limosa fedoa). Applied also to the red-breasted godwit (Limosa haematica).
- (a.) Composed of different sorts; as, maslin bread, which is made of rye mixed with a little wheat.
- (n.) A mixture composed of different materials
- (n.) A mixture of metals resembling brass.
- (n.) A mixture of different sorts of grain, as wheat and rye.
- (n.) A vessel made of maslin, 1 (a).
- (n.) See Tarpaulin.
- (n.) A loose overcoat with large sleeves; -- named from Lord Raglan, an English general.