Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solutions for: ?A?M?L
- (a.) Pertaining to the blood or blood vessels; also, ventral. See Hemal.
- (n.) A kind of rue (Ruta sylvestris) growing in India. At Lahore the seeds are used medicinally and for fumigation.
- (n.) One of the Mammalia.
- (n.) Refuse matter.
- (n.) A coarse, hairy, woolen cloth, formerly used for garments by the poor, and for various other purposes.
- (v. i.) To move irregularly or awkwardly; to wamble, or wabble.