Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: ?A?N?H
- (n.) The hip; the projecting region of the lateral parts of the pelvis and the hip joint; the hind part.
- (n.) Of meats: The leg and loin taken together; as, a haunch of venison.
- (n.) The act of launching.
- (n.) The movement of a vessel from land into the water; especially, the sliding on ways from the stocks on which it is built.
- (n.) The boat of the largest size belonging to a ship of war; also, an open boat of any size driven by steam, naphtha, electricity, or the like.
- (v. i.) To throw, as a lance or dart; to hurl; to let fly.
- (v. i.) To strike with, or as with, a lance; to pierce.
- (v. i.) To cause to move or slide from the land into the water; to set afloat; as, to launch a ship.
- (v. i.) To send out; to start (one) on a career; to set going; to give a start to (something); to put in operation; as, to launch a son in the world; to launch a business project or enterprise.
- (v. i.) To move with force and swiftness like a sliding from the stocks into the water; to plunge; to make a beginning; as, to launch into the current of a stream; to launch into an argument or discussion; to launch into lavish expenditures; -- often with out.
- (n.) See Manche.
- (v. t.) To munch.
- (n.) The belly and its contents; the abdomen; also, the first stomach, or rumen, of ruminants. See Rumen.
- (n.) A paunch mat; -- called also panch.
- (n.) The thickened rim of a bell, struck by the clapper.
- (v. t.) To pierce or rip the belly of; to eviscerate; to disembowel.
- (v. t.) To stuff with food.
- (v. t.) See Ranch.