Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: ?A?N?T??
- A white mineral consisting of magnesium sulphate and potassium chloride; a source of potassium salts; used as a fertilizer
- A very wealthy or powerful businessman; "an oil baron"
- (a.) Alt. of Magnetical
- (n.) A magnet.
- (n.) Any metal, as iron, nickel, cobalt, etc., which may receive, by any means, the properties of the loadstone, and which then, when suspended, fixes itself in the direction of a magnetic meridian.
- A unit of magnetic moment of a molecular or atomic or subatomic particle
- A small dynamo with a secondary winding that produces a high voltage enabling a spark to jump between the poles of a spark plug in a gasoline engine
- (n.) The stay extending from the foot of the foremast to the maintop.
- (n.) Main support; principal dependence.
- (n.) A white amorphous or crystalline substance obtained by the partial dehydration of mannite.
- (a.) Of, pertaining to, resembling, or derived from, mannite.
- (n.) The technical name of mannite. See Mannite.