Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: ?A?OUR
- Treat gently or carefully
- An act of gracious kindness
- Souvenir consisting of a small gift given to a guest at a party
- An advantage to the benefit of someone or something; "the outcome was in his favor"
- An inclination to approve; "that style is in favor this season"
- A feeling of favorable regard
- Consider as the favorite; "The local team was favored"
- Promote over another; "he favors his second daughter"
- Bestow a privilege upon
- Strive and make an effort to reach a goal; "She tugged for years to make a decent living"; "We have to push a little to make the deadline!"; "She is driving away at her doctoral thesis"
- Work hard; "She was digging away at her math homework"; "Lexicographers drudge all day long"
- Productive work (especially physical work done for wages); "his labor did not require a great deal of skill"
- A social class comprising those who do manual labor or work for wages; "there is a shortage of skilled labor in this field"
- A political party formed in Great Britain in 1900; characterized by the promotion of labor's interests and formerly the socialization of key industries
- Concluding state of pregnancy; from the onset of contractions to the birth of a child; "she was in labor for six hours"
- (n.) A laver.
- (n.) Razor.
- Give taste to
- Have flavor; taste of something
- The taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- Derive or receive pleasure from; get enjoyment from; take pleasure in; "She relished her fame and basked in her glory"
- Taste appreciatively; "savor the soup"
- (n. & v.) See Tabor.
- The qualities of a hero or heroine; exceptional or heroic courage when facing danger (especially in battle); "he showed great heroism in battle"; "he received a medal for valor"
- The process of becoming a vapor
- A visible suspension in the air of particles of some substance