Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: ?A?R??
- (n.) The name of two Mohammedan festivals, of which one is held at the close of the fast called Ramadan, and the other seventy days after the fast.
- A child: son or daughter
- (n.) A resin, called also galipot.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Bar
- (n.) A round vessel or cask, of greater length than breadth, and bulging in the middle, made of staves bound with hoops, and having flat ends or heads.
- (n.) The quantity which constitutes a full barrel. This varies for different articles and also in different places for the same article, being regulated by custom or by law. A barrel of wine is 31/ gallons; a barrel of flour is 196 pounds.
- (n.) A solid drum, or a hollow cylinder or case; as, the barrel of a windlass; the barrel of a watch, within which the spring is coiled.
- (n.) A metallic tube, as of a gun, from which a projectile is discharged.
- (n.) A jar.
- (n.) The hollow basal part of a feather.
- (v. t.) To put or to pack in a barrel or barrels.
- (a.) Incapable of producing offspring; producing no young; sterile; -- said of women and female animals.
- (a.) Not producing vegetation, or useful vegetation; /rile.
- (a.) Unproductive; fruitless; unprofitable; empty.
- (a.) Mentally dull; stupid.
- (n.) A tract of barren land.
- (n.) Elevated lands or plains on which grow small trees, but not timber; as, pine barrens; oak barrens. They are not necessarily sterile, and are often fertile.
- (n.) A kind of cap formerly worn by soldiers; -- called also barret cap. Also, the flat cap worn by Roman Catholic ecclesiastics.
- Scottish dramatist and novelist; created Peter Pan (1860-1937)
- An urban area in a Spanish-speaking country
- A Spanish-speaking quarter in a town or city (especially in the United States)
- (n.) A support having handles, and with or without a wheel, on which heavy or bulky things can be transported by hand. See Handbarrow, and Wheelbarrow.
- (n.) A wicker case, in which salt is put to drain.
- (n.) A hog, esp. a male hog castrated.
- (n.) A large mound of earth or stones over the remains of the dead; a tumulus.
- (n.) A heap of rubbish, attle, etc.
- (n.) A kind of hawk.
- bay rum
- A fragrant liquid, used for cosmetic and medicinal purposes.
- (n.) The pronghorn antelope.
- (n.) Same as Cabree.
- A nucleus of military personnel capable of expansion
- A small unit serving as part of or as the nucleus of a larger political movement
- Small rough-haired breed of terrier from Scotland
- A mound of stones piled up as a memorial or to mark a boundary or path
- (a.) Of or pertaining to capric acid or its derivatives.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the tribe of ruminants of which the goat, or genus Capra, is the type.
- (n.) See Quarrel, an arrow.
- (n.) Same as 4th Carol.
LOAD MORE RESULTS