Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: ?A?R?X
- (n.) The womb.
- (n.) Hence, that which gives form or origin to anything
- (n.) The cavity in which anything is formed, and which gives it shape; a die; a mold, as for the face of a type.
- (n.) The earthy or stony substance in which metallic ores or crystallized minerals are found; the gangue.
- (n.) The five simple colors, black, white, blue, red, and yellow, of which all the rest are composed.
- (n.) The lifeless portion of tissue, either animal or vegetable, situated between the cells; the intercellular substance.
- (n.) A rectangular arrangement of symbols in rows and columns. The symbols may express quantities or operations.