Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: ?AL
- (n.) Wolfram, an ore of tungsten.
- (n.) Split pulse, esp. of Cajanus Indicus.
- Alliterative term for girl (or woman)
- United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters
- A unit of gravitational acceleration equal to one centimeter per second per second (named after Galileo)
- Harold; -- a nickname.
- (n.) A mate; a partner; esp., an accomplice or confederate.
- (n.) An East Indian timber tree (Shorea robusta), much used for building purposes. It is of a light brown color, close-grained, heavy, and durable.
- (n.) Salt.