Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: ?ALLO?E?
- (imp. & p. p.) of Ballot
- (n.) One who votes by ballot.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Fallow
- (imp. & p. p.) of Gallop
- (n.) One who, or that which, gallops.
- (n.) A carriage on which very small guns were formerly mounted, the gun resting on the shafts, without a limber.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Halloo
- (imp. & p. p.) of Hallow
- (imp. & p. p.) of Tallow
- (n.) An animal which produces tallow.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Wallop
- A gross untruth; a blatant lie
- A winner by a wide margin
- A very hard hitter
- Slang for policeman
- (imp. & p. p.) of Wallow
- (n.) One who, or that which, wallows.
- (n.) A lantern wheel; a trundle.