Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Crossword Solver Answers for: ?APPY
- (superl.) Favored by hap, luck, or fortune; lucky; fortunate; successful; prosperous; satisfying desire; as, a happy expedient; a happy effort; a happy venture; a happy omen.
- (superl.) Experiencing the effect of favorable fortune; having the feeling arising from the consciousness of well-being or of enjoyment; enjoying good of any kind, as peace, tranquillity, comfort; contented; joyous; as, happy hours, happy thoughts.
- (superl.) Dexterous; ready; apt; felicitous.
- (a.) Inclined to sleep; sleepy; as, to feel nappy.
- (a.) Tending to cause sleepiness; serving to make sleepy; strong; heady; as, nappy ale.
- (a.) Having a nap or pile; downy; shaggy.
- (n.) A round earthen dish, with a flat bottom and sloping sides.
- (a.) Like pap; soft; succulent; tender.
- (a.) Musty; tainted.
- (superl.) Abounding with sap; full of sap; juicy; succulent.
- (superl.) Hence, young, not firm; weak, feeble.
- (superl.) Weak in intellect.
- (superl.) Abounding in sap; resembling, or consisting largely of, sapwood.