Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: ?AR?O??
- (n.) A court held in Derbyshire, in England, for deciding controversies between miners.
- (n.) A post sunk in the ground to receive the bars closing a passage into a field.
- (n.) A room containing a bar or counter at which liquors are sold.
- A cart for carrying small loads; has handles and one or more wheels
- (archeology) a heap of earth placed over prehistoric tombs
- The quantity that a barrow will hold
- (n.) A red wood of a leguminous tree (Baphia nitida), from Angola and the Gaboon in Africa. It is used as a dyewood, and also for ramrods, violin bows and turner's work.
- Any of the elementary particles having a mass equal to or greater than that of a proton and that participate in strong interactions; a hadron with a baryon number of +1
- (v. t.) To broil. [Obs.] "We had a calf's head carboned".
- A copy made with carbon paper
- Carbon - an abundant nonmetallic tetravalent element occurring in three allotropic forms: amorphous carbon and graphite and diamond; occurs in all organic compounds
- A thin paper coated on one side with a dark waxy substance (often containing carbon); used to transfer characters from the original to an under sheet of paper
- A large bottle for holding corrosive liquids; usually cushioned in a special container
- (n.) A large herbaceous plant (Cynara Cardunculus) related to the artichoke; -- used in cookery and as a salad.
- (pl.) of Cargo
- A waiter at a drive-in restaurant
- A lively ballroom dance that resembles the samba
- Music composed for dancing the carioca
- A native or inhabitant of Rio de Janeiro
- (n.) A small, light, open one-horse carriage
- (n.) A covered cart
- (n.) A kind of calash. See Carryall.
- (a.) Affected with caries; decaying; as, a carious tooth.
- A gathering of passengers sufficient to fill an automobile
- The amount of cargo that can be held by a boat or ship or a freight car; "he imported wine by the boatload"
- (n.) A sort of Russian isinglass, made from the air bladder of the sturgeon, and used in clarifying wine.
- (a.) Alt. of Carnous
- (a.) Of or pertaining to flesh; fleshy.
- (a.) Of a fleshy consistence; -- applied to succulent leaves, stems, etc.
- Garage for one or two cars consisting of a flat roof supported on poles
LOAD MORE RESULTS