Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: ?AS????SS
- (n.) The quality or state of being hasty; haste; precipitation; rashness; quickness of temper.
- (n.) The state or quality of being massy; ponderousness.
- (n.) The quality or state of being nasty; extreme filthness; dirtiness; also, indecency; obscenity.
- (n.) Quickness of scent; hence, nice discernment; acuteness.
- Pale or unhealthy complexion
- (n.) A female rascal.
- The quality go being sassy, or cheeky
- (a.) Having no taste; insipid; flat; as, tasteless fruit.
- (a.) Destitute of the sense of taste; or of good taste; as, a tasteless age.
- (a.) Not in accordance with good taste; as, a tasteless arrangement of drapery.
- Pleasant palatability
- (n.) A female vassal.
- (n.) The quality or state of being washy, watery, or weak.
- (n.) The quality or state of being waste; a desolate state or condition; desolation.
- (n.) That which is waste; a desert; a waste.