Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: ?C?T
- Not fake or counterfeit; "a genuine Picasso"; "genuine leather"
- (interj.) Go away; begone; away; -- chiefly used in driving off a cat.
- (n.) Alt. of Scatt
- (n.) A shower of rain.
- (n.) A name for a horse.
- (n.) A native or inhabitant of Scotland; a Scotsman, or Scotchman.
- (n.) A portion of money assessed or paid; a tax or contribution; a mulct; a fine; a shot.
- (n.) The tail of a hare, or of a deer, or other animal whose tail is short, sp. when carried erect; hence, sometimes, the animal itself.