Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solutions for: ?D?S
- Make an addition (to); join or combine or unite with others; increase the quality, quantity, size or scope of; "We added two students to that dorm room"; "She added a personal note to her letter"; "Add insult to injury"; "Add some extra plates to the dinner table"
- Make an addition by combining numbers; "Add 27 and 49, please!"
- Determine the sum of; "Add all the people in this town to those of the neighboring town"
- State or say further; "`It doesn't matter,' he supplied"
- Bestow a quality on; "Her presence lends a certain cachet to the company"; "The music added a lot to the play"; "She brings a special atmosphere to our meetings"; "This adds a light note to the program"
- Constitute an addition; "This paper will add to her reputation"
- (n. pl.) The fifteenth day of March, May, July, and October, and the thirteenth day of the other months.
- (a.) Difference in favor of one and against another; excess of one of two things or numbers over the other; inequality; advantage; superiority; hence, excess of chances; probability.
- (a.) Quarrel; dispute; debate; strife; -- chiefly in the phrase at odds.
- A lyric poem with complex stanza forms