Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: ?E?????E
- (n.) A stone, or metallic mass, which has fallen to the earth from distant space; a meteorite; a meteoric stone.
- (n.) One who makes much or overmuch of aesthetics.
- beam tree
- A tree (Pyrus aria) related to the apple.
- (a.) Capable of being borne or endured; tolerable.
- Of bears
- Susceptible to being defeated
- The woman who guided Dante through Paradise in the Divine Comedy
- (n.) A father.
- (n.) A companion.
- (n.) A ferruginous hydrate of alumina. It is largely used in the preparation of aluminium and alumina, and for the lining of furnaces which are exposed to intense heat.
- (n.) An alkaloid got from the bark of the bebeeru, or green heart of Guiana (Nectandra Rodioei). It is a tonic, antiperiodic, and febrifuge, and is used in medicine as a substitute for quinine.
- (adv.) By chance; by accident.
- (v. t. & i.) To befall; to chance; to happen to.
- (v. t.) To dabble; to sprinkle or wet.
- (v. t.) To daggle.
- (v. t.) To dazzle or make dim by a strong light.
- (n.) A bedfellow.
- (n.) Alt. of Bedplate
- (n.) The foundation framing or piece, by which the other parts are supported and held in place; the bed; -- called also baseplate and soleplate.
- A photograph of a muscular man in minimal attire
- (n.) A house for bees; an apiary.
- (n.) The common beet (Beta vulgaris).
- (v. t.) To furnish with a fringe; to form a fringe upon; to adorn as with fringe.
- (v. t.) To becloud and confuse, as with liquor.
LOAD MORE RESULTS