Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: ?E???A???I?
- (n.) The office of a general; the exercise of the functions of a general; -- sometimes, with the possessive pronoun, the personality of a general.
- (n.) Military skill in a general officer or commander.
- (n.) Fig.: Leadership; management.
- (n.) A disease of the eyes, in consequence of which a person can see clearly or without pain only by daylight or a strong artificial light; day sight.
- (n. pl.) Things remarkable and worthy of remembrance or record; also, the record of them.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the middle region of the abdomen, or of the stomach.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the mesogaster.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the middle gastric lobe of the carapace of a crab.
- (n.) The state or office of the Messiah.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the two posterior gastric lobes of the carapace of crabs.
- (a.) Of, pertaining to, or designating, a vanadic acid analogous to metaphosphoric acid.
- (a.) Of, pertaining to, or resembling, Neoplatonism or the Neoplatonists.
- (a.) Surrounding the stomach; -- applied to the body cavity of Bryozoa and various other Invertebrata.
- (a.) Walking about; itinerant.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the philosophy taught by Aristotle (who gave his instructions while walking in the Lyceum at Athens), or to his followers.
- (n.) One who walks about; a pedestrian; an itinerant.
- (n.) A disciple of Aristotle; an Aristotelian.