Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: ?E??E??
- A medium that was once supposed to fill all space and to support the propagation of electromagnetic waves
- Personification of the sky or upper air breathed by the Olympians; son of Erebus and night or of Chaos and darkness
- A cup (usually without a handle)
- A flatbottomed jar made of glass or plastic; used for chemistry
- Someone whose employment involves carrying something; "the bonds were transmitted by carrier"
- The person who is in possession of a check or note or bond or document of title that is endorsed to him or to whoever holds it; "the bond was marked `payable to bearer'"
- A messenger who bears or presents; "a bearer of good tidings"
- One of the mourners carrying the coffin at a funeral
- An implement for beating
- A worker who rouses wild game from under cover for a hunter
- A man's hat with a tall crown; usually covered with silk or with beaver fur
- A full beard
- A native or resident of Oregon
- The soft brown fur of the beaver
- Work hard on something
- Large semiaquatic rodent with webbed hind feet and a broad flat tail; construct complex dams and underwater lodges
- A hat made with the fur of a beaver (or similar material)
- A movable piece of armor on a medieval helmet used to protect the lower face
- A tropical South American tree (Nectandra Rodi), the bark of which yields the alkaloid bebeerine, and the wood of which is known as green heart.
- (v. t.) To make bloody; to stain with blood.
- A playwright and novelist (born in Ireland) who lived in France; wrote plays for the theater of the absurd (1906-1989)
- An ornamental plant suitable for planting in a flowerbed
- Cambridge College (England). Undergraduate rooms are cleaned during the week by your bedder, who also cleans staircases and gyp rooms in college and hostel accommodation.
- An electronic device that generates a series of beeps when the person carrying it is being paged
- A vague idea in which some confidence is placed; "his impression of her was favorable"; "what are your feelings about the crisis?"; "it strengthened my belief in his sincerity"; "I had a feeling that she was lying"
- Any cognitive content held as true
- (n.) To exercise belief in; to credit upon the authority or testimony of another; to be persuaded of the truth of, upon evidence furnished by reasons, arguments, and deductions of the mind, or by circumstances other than personal knowledge; to regard or accept as true; to place confidence in; to think; to consider; as, to believe a person, a statement, or a doctrine.
- (v. i.) To have a firm persuasion, esp. of the truths of religion; to have a persuasion approaching to certainty; to exercise belief or faith.
- (v. i.) To think; to suppose.
- (n.) Alt. of Beltin
- A pitch of a baseball that is thrown with spin so that its path curves as it approaches the batter
- Revelry in drinking; a merry drinking party
- A tool for bending; "he used pliers as a bender"
- North American white-flowered avens
- Avens of Virginia having pale or greenish yellow flowers
- United States aviator who (with Richard E. Byrd) piloted the first flight over the North Pole (1890-1928)
- (n.) A volatile, very inflammable liquid, C6H6, contained in the naphtha produced by the destructive distillation of coal, from which it is separated by fractional distillation. The name is sometimes applied also to the impure commercial product or benzole, and also, but rarely, to a similar mixed product of petroleum.
- (n.) The act of bequeathing or leaving by will; as, a bequest of property by A. to B.
- (n.) That which is left by will, esp. personal property; a legacy; also, a gift.
- (v. t.) To bequeath, or leave as a legacy.
- An ethnic minority descended from Berbers and Arabs and living in northern Africa
- River of N. Argentina that forms part of the country's border with Bolivia
LOAD MORE RESULTS