Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: ?E?A??Y
- A rapid escape (as by criminals); "the thieves made a clean getaway"; "after the expose he had to take it on the lam"
- The attribute of being capable of rapid acceleration; "his car has a lot of pickup"
- (adv.) In a legal manner.
- (adv.) Same as Mesially.
- (n.) An assembly or clique of pedants.
- (adv.) In a penal manner.
- (n.) Penal retribution; punishment for crime or offense; the suffering in person or property which is annexed by law or judicial decision to the commission of a crime, offense, or trespass.
- (n.) The suffering, or the sum to be forfeited, to which a person subjects himself by covenant or agreement, in case of nonfulfillment of stipulations; forfeiture; fine.
- (n.) A handicap.
- (v. t.) To carry back.
- (adv.) In a regal or royal manner.
- (v. t. & i.) To marry again.
- (n.) A cutting; an intersection; as, the point of secancy of one line by another.
- (adv.) In a weblike manner.
- (n.) A holding, or a mode of holding, an estate; tenure; the temporary possession of what belongs to another.
- (n.) A house for habitation, or place to live in, held of another.
- (adv.) In a venal manner.
- (interj.) Alas!