Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: ?E?C????S
- Greek tragedian; the father of Greek tragic drama (525-456 BC)
- Decorative cover for a bed
- Small sweet triangular nut of any of various beech trees
- A quiet song intended to lull a child to sleep
- (n.) A female deacon
- (n.) One of an order of women whose duties resembled those of deacons.
- (n.) A woman set apart for church work by a bishop.
- (n.) A woman chosen as a helper in church work, as among the Congregationalists.
- French philosopher and mathematician; developed dualistic theory of mind and matter; introduced the use of coordinates to locate a point in two or three dimensions (1596-1650)
- Give a description of; "He drew an elaborate plan of attack"
- Make a mark or lines on a surface; "draw a line"; "trace the outline of a figure in the sand"
- Identify as in botany or biology, for example
- To give an account or representation of in words; "Discreet Italian police described it in a manner typically continental"
- (a.) Without a fence; uninclosed; open; unguarded; defenseless.
- (pl.) of Kerchief
- A businessperson engaged in retail trade
- (a.) Destitute of mercy; cruel; unsparing; -- said of animate beings, and also, figuratively, of things; as, a merciless tyrant; merciless waves.
- (a.) Of, pertaining to, or derived from, mercury; containing mercury; -- said of those compounds of mercury in which it is present in its highest proportion.
- Any new participant in some activity
- A recent arrival; "he's a newcomer to Boston"
- (a.) Without peace; disturbed.
- (pl.) of Peccary
- A strong liking; "my own preference is for good literature"; "the Irish have a penchant for blarney"
- To become aware of through the senses; "I could perceive the ship coming over the horizon"
- Become conscious of; "She finally perceived the futility of her protest"
- Strike or tap firmly; "the doctor percussed his chest and back"
- (a.) Being beyond reach; lofty.
- A chemical substance that is present at the start of a chemical reaction
LOAD MORE RESULTS