Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solutions for: ?E?E?
- (n.) Alt. of Bedell
- (n.) The Abyssinian or Arabian ibex (Capra Nubiana). It is probably the wild goat of the Bible.
- (v. t.) To moisten with dew, or as with dew.
- (v. t.) To adorn with gems, or as with gems.
- (v. t.) To procreate, as a father or sire; to generate; -- commonly said of the father.
- (v. t.) To get (with child.)
- (v. t.) To produce as an effect; to cause to exist.
- (n.) Alt. of Behn
- (v. t.) To place under the lee, or unfavorably to the wind.
- Port city in northern Brazil in the Amazon delta; main port and commercial center for the Amazon River basin
- (imp. & p. p.) of Bemeet
- (v. t.) To catch in a net; to insnare.
- A cap with no brim or bill; made of soft cloth
- (v. t. & i.) To see; to look; to mind.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Beset
- (v. t.) To set or stud (anything) with ornaments or prominent objects.
- (v. t.) To hem in; to waylay; to surround; to besiege; to blockade.
- (v. t.) To set upon on all sides; to perplex; to harass; -- said of dangers, obstacles, etc.
- (v. t.) To occupy; to employ; to use up.
- (n.) A species of pepper (Piper betle), the leaves of which are chewed, with the areca or betel nut and a little shell lime, by the inhabitants of the East Indies. It is a woody climber with ovate many-nerved leaves.
- (a.) Having the slant of a bevel; slanting.
- (a.) Hence: Morally distorted; not upright.
- (n.) Any angle other than a right angle; the angle which one surface makes with another when they are not at right angles; the slant or inclination of such surface; as, to give a bevel to the edge of a table or a stone slab; the bevel of a piece of timber.
- (n.) An instrument consisting of two rules or arms, jointed together at one end, and opening to any angle, for adjusting the surfaces of work to the same or a given inclination; -- called also a bevel square.
- (v. i.) To deviate or incline from an angle of 90¡, as a surface; to slant.
- (v. t.) To cut to a bevel angle; to slope the edge or surface of.
- (n.) A light repast between meals; a lunch.
- (v. i.) To take a light repast between meals.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Bewet
- (v. t.) To wet or moisten.
- (n.) The rim which encompasses and fastens a jewel or other object, as the crystal of a watch, in the cavity in which it is set.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Cede
- Relinquish possession or control over; "The squatters had to surrender the building after the police moved in"
- Give over; surrender or relinquish to the physical control of another
- Give up
- Slang abbreviation of celebrity
LOAD MORE RESULTS