Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: ?E?E???OR?
- (a.) Holding a delegated position.
- An electronic device for producing a signal voltage
- Someone who originates or causes or initiates something; "he was the generator of several complaints"
- Engine that converts mechanical energy into electrical energy by electromagnetic induction
- An apparatus that produces a vapor or gas
- (adv.) Up to this time; hitherto; before; in time past.
- (a.) Precluding debate or expostulation; not admitting of question or appeal; positive; absolute; decisive; conclusive; final.
- (a.) Positive in opinion or judgment; decided; dictatorial; dogmatical.
- (a.) Firmly determined; unawed.
- (a.) Paid for ransom; serving to redeem.
- Prophetic of devastation or ultimate doom
- (usually followed by `of') pointing out or revealing clearly; "actions indicative of fear"
- (n. & a.) Seven times twenty, that is, a hundred and forty.
- (n.) Same as Gonotheca.