Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: ?E?E??O?
- A person who abandons their duty (as on a military post)
- (n.) A defender.
- (n.) A defender or an advocate in court; a guardian or protector.
- (n.) The patron of a church; an officer having charge of the temporal affairs of a church.
- (n.) Act of deleting, blotting out, or erasing; destruction.
- (v. t.) Management; treatment; conduct.
- (v. t.) Behavior; deportment; carriage; bearing; mien.
- (n.) One who, or that which, detects; a detecter.
- (adv.) On this; hereon.
- (pl.) of Memento
- United States biochemist (born in Germany) who studied the metabolism of muscles (1884-1951)
- (n.) A small European shrub (Daphne Mezereum), whose acrid bark is used in medicine.
- United States sculptor (born in Russia) known for massive shapes of painted wood (1899-1988)
- Oscar Peterson, a noted Canadian jazz musician and composer
- (n.) A region infested by rebels; rebels, considered collectively; also, conduct or quality characteristic of rebels.
- (v. i.) To bellow again; to repeat or echo a bellow.
- An organ having nerve endings (in the skin or viscera or eye or ear or nose or mouth) that respond to stimulation
- A cellular structure that is postulated to exist in order to mediate between a chemical agent that acts on nervous tissue and the physiological response
- Deploy anew; "The U.S. must redeploy their troops in the Middle East"
- (n.) One by whom a release is given.
- (n.) See Releasor.
- (n.) One who reserves; a reserver.
- (n.) A muscle which serves to retain an organ or part in place, esp. when retracted. See Illust. of Phylactolemata.
- (n.) One who selects.
- Television event to raise funds for charity
- Lengthy broadcast for charity
LOAD MORE RESULTS