Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: ?E?ESSE?
- (a.) Having a recess or recesses; as, a recessed arch or wall.
- (a.) Withdrawn; secluded.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Recess
- An enclosure that is set back or indented
- An arm off of a larger body of water (often between rocky headlands)
- A small concavity
- A state of abeyance or suspended business
- Close at the end of a session; "The court adjourned"
- Make a recess in; "recess the piece of wood"
- Put into a recess; "recess lights"
- A pause from doing something (as work); "we took a 10-minute break"; "he took time out to recuperate"
- (n.) See Releasee.