Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Crossword Solver Solutions for: ?E?ON
- (n.) The French name for concrete; hence, concrete made after the French fashion.
- (n.) A spirit, or immaterial being, holding a middle place between men and deities in pagan mythology.
- (n.) One's genius; a tutelary spirit or internal voice; as, the demon of Socrates.
- (n.) An evil spirit; a devil.
- (n.) One of a breed of hardy cattle originating in the country of Devon, England. Those of pure blood have a deep red color. The small, longhorned variety, called North Devons, is distinguished by the superiority of its working oxen.
- (a.) A person who has committed a felony.
- (a.) A person guilty or capable of heinous crime.
- (a.) A kind of whitlow; a painful imflammation of the periosteum of a finger, usually of the last joint.
- (a.) Characteristic of a felon; malignant; fierce; malicious; cruel; traitorous; disloyal.
- (n.) Any wading bird of the genus Ardea and allied genera, of the family Ardeidae. The herons have a long, sharp bill, and long legs and toes, with the claw of the middle toe toothed. The common European heron (Ardea cinerea) is remarkable for its directly ascending flight, and was formerly hunted with the larger falcons.
- (n.) An oval or roundish fruit resembling the orange, and containing a pulp usually intensely acid. It is produced by a tropical tree of the genus Citrus, the common fruit known in commerce being that of the species C. Limonum or C. Medica (var. Limonum). There are many varieties of the fruit, some of which are sweet.
- (n.) The tree which bears lemons; the lemon tree.
- (n.) The juicy fruit of certain cucurbitaceous plants, as the muskmelon, watermelon, and citron melon; also, the plant that produces the fruit.
- (n.) A large, ornamental, marine, univalve shell of the genus Melo.
- (n.) The mesial plane dividing the body of an animal into similar right and left halves. The line in which it meets the dorsal surface has been called the dorsimeson, and the corresponding ventral edge the ventrimeson.
- Argentine soldier who became president of Argentina (1895-1974)
- (n.) See Supawn.
- (n.) Alt. of Seroon
- (n.) A few silk threads or horsehairs, or a strip of linen or the like, introduced beneath the skin by a knife or needle, so as to form an issue; also, the issue so formed.
- (n.) A projecting member left by cutting away the wood around it, and made to insert into a mortise, and in this way secure together the parts of a frame; especially, such a member when it passes entirely through the thickness of the piece in which the mortise is cut, and shows on the other side. Cf. Tooth, Tusk.
- (v. t.) To cut or fit for insertion into a mortise, as the end of a piece of timber.
- A member of the large western branch of Sioux people which was made up of several groups that lived on the plains
- A colorless odorless inert gaseous element occurring in the earth's atmosphere in trace amounts