Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solutions for: ?E?S???
- (a.) Pertaining to, or having the form, nature, or habits of, a beast.
- (a.) Characterizing the nature of a beast; contrary to the nature and dignity of man; brutal; filthy.
- (a.) Abominable; as, beastly weather.
- (n.) The side of a bed.
- (n.) A recess in a room for a bed.
- A furnished sitting room with sleeping accommodations (and some plumbing)
- (n.) A sore on the back or hips caused by lying for a long time in bed.
- (n.) The wax secreted by bees, and of which their cells are constructed.
- (n.) A grandfather, or ancestor.
- (n.) See Banshee.
- (n.) Alt. of Berserker
- (n.) See Bristle.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Cease
- (n.) The Celsius thermometer or scale, so called from Anders Celsius, a Swedish astronomer, who invented it. It is the same as the centigrade thermometer or scale.
- A container for burning incense (especially one that is swung on a chain in a religious ritual)
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Cense
- Forbid the public distribution of ( a movie or a newspaper)
- A person who is authorized to read publications or correspondence or to watch theatrical performances and suppress in whole or in part anything considered obscene or politically unacceptable
- Someone who censures or condemns
- Subject to political, religious, or moral censorship; "This magazine is censored by the government"
- (a.) Relating to, or containing, a census.
- (n.) Judgment either favorable or unfavorable; opinion.
- (n.) The act of blaming or finding fault with and condemning as wrong; reprehension; blame.
- (n.) Judicial or ecclesiastical sentence or reprimand; condemnatory judgment.
- (v. i.) To form or express a judgment in regard to; to estimate; to judge.
- (v. i.) To find fault with and condemn as wrong; to blame; to express disapprobation of.
- (v. i.) To condemn or reprimand by a judicial or ecclesiastical sentence.
- (v. i.) To judge.
- (a.) Inactive; dormant
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Cess
- (n.) A yielding to physical force.
- (n.) Concession; compliance.
- (n.) A yielding, or surrender, as of property or rights, to another person; the act of ceding.
- (n.) The giving up or vacating a benefice by accepting another without a proper dispensation.
- (n.) The voluntary surrender of a person's effects to his creditors to avoid imprisonment.
- A covered cistern; waste water and sewage flow into it
- (a.) Alt. of Deistical
- (n.) A deemster.
- (n.) An officer whose duty it was to announce the doom or sentence pronounced by the court.
LOAD MORE RESULTS