Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: ?E?T?Y
- (n.) See Sentry.
- (pron.) Alt. of Cestui
- (adv.) Aptly; fitly; dexterously; neatly.
- (a.) Neatly; dexterously; nimbly.
- (n.) See Felt, n.
- (adv.) In a gentle manner.
- (a.) Birth; condition; rank by birth.
- (a.) People of education and good breeding; in England, in a restricted sense, those between the nobility and the yeomanry.
- (a.) Courtesy; civility; complaisance.
- (a.) Full of heath; abounding with heath; as, heathy land; heathy hills.
- (adv.) Fitly; suitably; properly.
- (adv.) In a neat manner; tidily; tastefully.
- (n.) Pelts or skins, collectively; skins with the fur on them; furs.
- (adv.) In a pert manner.
- (n.) A soldier placed on guard; a sentinel.
- (n.) Guard; watch, as by a sentinel.
- (n.) See Sacristy.
- (adv.) Covertly; privately; secretly.
- (n.) A room appendant to a church, in which sacerdotal vestments and sacred utensils are sometimes kept, and where meetings for worship or parish business are held; a sacristy; -- formerly called revestiary.
- (n.) A parochial assembly; an assembly of persons who manage parochial affairs; -- so called because usually held in a vestry.
- (n.) A body, composed of wardens and vestrymen, chosen annually by a parish to manage its temporal concerns.