Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solutions for: ?EE??
- (n.) A tree of the genus Fagus.
- Complain; "What was he hollering about?"
- (a.) Having much beef; of the nature of beef; resembling beef; fleshy.
- (n.) Same as Beild.
- Call, summon, or alert with a beeper
- A short high tone produced as a signal or warning
- Make a loud noise; "The horns of the taxis blared"
- A general name for alcoholic beverages made by fermenting a cereal (or mixture of cereals) flavored with hops
- (a.) Of or resembling beer; affected by beer; maudlin.
- (v. t.) Alt. of Bete
- Round red root vegetable
- Biennial Eurasian plant usually having a swollen edible root; widely cultivated as a food crop
- (n.) A beef; a beef creature.
- Performance of moral or religious acts; "salvation by deeds"; "the reward for good works"
- Something that people do or cause to happen
- A legal document signed and sealed and delivered to effect a transfer of property and to show the legal right to possess it; "he signed the deed"; "he kept the title to his car in the glove compartment"
- (a.) Industrious; active.
- Keep in mind or convey as a conviction or view; "take for granted"; "view as important"; "hold these truths to be self-evident"; "I hold him personally responsible"
- Literary term for an ocean; "denizens of the deep"
- A long steep-sided depression in the ocean floor
- The central and most intense or profound part; "in the deep of night"; "in the deep of winter"
- United States industrialist who manufactured plows suitable for working the prairie soil (1804-1886)
- (n.) A goddess.
- Serve as food for; be the food for; "This dish feeds six"
- Feed into; supply; "Her success feeds her vanity"
- Provide as food; "Feed the guests the nuts"
- Gratify; "feed one's eyes on a gorgeous view"
- Profit from in an exploitatory manner; "He feeds on her insecurity"
- Move along, of liquids; "Water flowed into the cave"; "the Missouri feeds into the Mississippi"
- Support or promote; "His admiration fed her vanity"
- Introduce continuously; "feed carrots into a food processor"
- Food for domestic livestock
- Provide with fertilizers or add nutrients to; "We should fertilize soil if we want to grow healthy plants"
- Give food to; "Feed the starving children in India"; "don't give the child this tough meat"
- Take in food; used of animals only; "This dog doesn't eat certain kinds of meat"; "What do whales eat?"
- Examine (a body part) by palpation; "The nurse palpated the patient's stomach"; "The runner felt her pulse"
- Undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind; "She felt resentful"; "He felt regret"
- Perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles; "He felt the wind"; "She felt an object brushing her arm"; "He felt his flesh crawl"; "She felt the heat when she got out of the car"
- Undergo passive experience of:"We felt the effects of inflation"; "her fingers felt their way through the string quartet"; "she felt his contempt of her"
- Grope or feel in search of something; "He felt for his wallet"
- Produce a certain impression; "It feels nice to be home again"
- Find by testing or cautious exploration; "He felt his way around the dark room"
- Be felt or perceived in a certain way; "The ground feels shaky"; "The sheets feel soft"
- Manual stimulation of the genital area for sexual
- (n.) A consort, husband or wife; a companion; a fere.
- (n.) the short run before a leap.
- (n.) Fretful excitement. [Obs.] See Feaze.
- (v. t.) To turn, as a screw.
- (v. t.) To beat; to chastise; to humble; to worry.
- A person with an unusual or odd personality
- A carnival performer who does disgusting acts
LOAD MORE RESULTS