Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solutions for: ?EE?E
- (v. t.) Alt. of Bete
- (n.) A beef; a beef creature.
- United States industrialist who manufactured plows suitable for working the prairie soil (1804-1886)
- (n.) A consort, husband or wife; a companion; a fere.
- (n.) the short run before a leap.
- (n.) Fretful excitement. [Obs.] See Feaze.
- (v. t.) To turn, as a screw.
- (v. t.) To beat; to chastise; to humble; to worry.
- (n.) pl. of Goose.
- (pl.) of Goose
- (n.) A vat or tub in which the mash is made; a mash tub.
- (n.) A bleaching vat; a kier.
- (n.) A large vat used in dressing ores.
- (v. t.) To set in a keeve, or tub, for fermentation.
- (v. t.) To heave; to tilt, as a cart.
- (n.) A caldron; a copper kettle.
- (v. & n.) See Leme.
- (n.) Tape or braid; an ornament.
- (v. t.) To lose.
- (v. t.) To hurt.
- (n.) A needle.
- (v. i.) To sneeze.
- (n. & v.) See Piece.
- (n.) A graceful and swift South African antelope (Pelea capreola). The hair is woolly, and ash-gray on the back and sides. The horns are black, long, slender, straight, nearly smooth, and very sharp. Called also rheeboc, and rehboc.
- Cause to be annoyed, irritated, or resentful
- An annoyed or irritated mood
- (n.) The female of the ruff.
- (n.) an officer, steward, bailiff, or governor; -- used chiefly in compounds; as, shirereeve, now written sheriff; portreeve, etc.
- (v. t.) To pass, as the end of a pope, through any hole in a block, thimble, cleat, ringbolt, cringle, or the like.