Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: ?ERSE??
- (n.) Alt. of Berserker
- (pron.) An emphasized form of the third person feminine pronoun; -- used as a subject with she; as, she herself will bear the blame; also used alone in the predicate, either in the nominative or objective case; as, it is herself; she blames herself.
- (pron.) Her own proper, true, or real character; hence, her right, or sane, mind; as, the woman was deranged, but she is now herself again; she has come to herself.
- (pl.) of Jersey
- (pl.) of Kersey
- (n.) One of a group of shooting stars which appear yearly about the 10th of August, and cross the heavens in paths apparently radiating from the constellation Perseus. They are beleived to be fragments once connected with a comet visible in 1862.
- (n.) A Grecian legendary hero, son of Jupiter and Danae, who slew the Gorgon Medusa.
- (n.) A consellation of the northern hemisphere, near Taurus and Cassiopea. It contains a star cluster visible to the naked eye as a nebula.
- In a short and concise manner; "a particular bird, exactly and tersely described in the book of birds"
- Sparing in the use of words; abrupt