Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: ?EU??
- (n.) Two; a card or a die with two spots; as, the deuce of hearts.
- (n.) A condition of the score beginning whenever each side has won three strokes in the same game (also reckoned "40 all"), and reverted to as often as a tie is made until one of the sides secures two successive strokes following a tie or deuce, which decides the game.
- (n.) The devil; a demon.
- (a.) Alt. of Deused
- (n.) One who holds a feu.
- Carry out a feud; "The two professors have been feuding for years"
- A bitter quarrel between two parties
- (n.) A crag; a cliff; a glen with overhanging sides.
- (n.) A shaft in a coal pit; a hollow in a quarry.
- (n.) Alt. of Leukeness
- An American operation in World War I (1918); American troops under Pershing drove back the German armies which were saved only by the armistice on November 11
- A European river; flows into the North Sea
- (n.) A cage for hawks; a mew. See 4th Mew, 1.
- Any of various symbols representing from one to four notes, used in the musical notation of the Middle Ages but now employed solely in the notation of Gregorian chant in the liturgical books of the Roman Catholic Church
- (pl.) of Neuron
- (n.& v.) Rule.
- (n.) Realm.
- Use again after processing; "We must recycle the cardboard boxes"
- Dr Seuss - American author of childrens' books.