Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: ?HING
- (n.) Whatever exists, or is conceived to exist, as a separate entity, whether animate or inanimate; any separable or distinguishable object of thought.
- (n.) An inanimate object, in distinction from a living being; any lifeless material.
- (n.) A transaction or occurrence; an event; a deed.
- (n.) A portion or part; something.
- (n.) A diminutive or slighted object; any object viewed as merely existing; -- often used in pity or contempt.
- (n.) Clothes; furniture; appurtenances; luggage; as, to pack or store one's things.
- (n.) Whatever may be possessed or owned; a property; -- distinguished from person.
- (n.) In Scandinavian countries, a legislative or judicial assembly.