Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: ?I???S
- Garlic mayonnaise
- A subsonic jet airliner operated over short distances
- air gas
- See under Gas.
- Passageway between seating areas as in an auditorium or passenger vehicle or between areas of shelves of goods as in stores
- Part of a church divided laterally from the nave proper by rows of pillars or columns
- A long narrow passage (as in a cave or woods)
- (pl.) of Bias
- A book regarded as authoritative in its field
- The sacred writings of the Christian religions; "he went to carry the Word to the heathen"
- (n.) A muscle having two heads or origins; -- applied particularly to a flexor in the arm, and to another in the thigh.
- A basin for washing genitals and anal area
- Fasten with a bight
- The middle part of a slack rope (as distinguished from its ends)
- A broad bay formed by an indentation in the shoreline; "the Bight of Benin"; "the Great Australian Bight"
- A bend or curve (especially in a coastline)
- A loop in a rope
- A prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from his own
- Originally a British youth subculture that evolved out of the teddy boys in the 1960s; wore black leather jackets and jeans and boots; had greased hair and rode motorcycles and listened to rock'n'roll; were largely unskilled manual laborers
- In a vessel with two hulls, an enclosed area between the frames at each side
- Take in water at the bilge; "the tanker bilged"
- Cause to leak; "the collision bilged the vessel"
- Where the sides of the vessel curve in to form the bottom
- Water accumulated in the bilge of a ship
- Nonsense, rubbish
- An occasion for excessive eating or drinking; "they went on a bust that lasted three days"
- Any act of immoderate indulgence; "an orgy of shopping"; "an emotional binge"; "a splurge of spending"
- Overeat or eat immodestly; make a pig of oneself; "She stuffed herself at the dinner"; "The kids binged on ice cream"
- (a.) Same as Binate.
- An animal with two feet
- (n.) A coarse kind of thick woolen cloth, worn by the poor in the Middle Ages; also, a woolen cap or hood worn over the shoulders or over the head.
- The event of being born; "they celebrated the birth of their first child"
- A baby born; an offspring; "the overall rate of incidence of Down's syndrome is one in every 800 births"
- The process of giving birth
- Cause to be born; "My wife had twins yesterday!"
- The kinship relation of an offspring to the parents
- The time when something begins (especially life); "they divorced after the birth of the child"; "his election signaled the birth of a new age"
- Someone who bites
- A beverage made from juice pressed from apples
- A roll of tobacco for smoking
LOAD MORE RESULTS