Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: ?I?AC?
- Take arbitrarily or by force; "The Cubans commandeered the plane and flew it to Miami"
- Seize control of; "they hijacked the judicial process"
- Seizure of a vehicle in transit either to rob it or divert it to an alternate destination
- Any of various plants of the genus Syringa having large panicles of usually fragrant flowers
- (n.) The act or crime of a pirate.
- (n.) Robbery on the high seas; the taking of property from others on the open sea by open violence; without lawful authority, and with intent to steal; -- a crime answering to robbery on land.
- An Apocryphal book mainly of maxims (resembling Proverbs in that respect)
- (a. & adv.) Brisk; vivacious; with spirit; -- a direction to perform a passage in a brisk and lively manner.