Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: ?I?E?TION
- (n.) That portion of a group of moldings which projects beyond the general surface of a panel; a bolection.
- (n.) Division into two parts, esp. two equal parts.
- (n.) The act or process of digesting; reduction to order; classification; thoughtful consideration.
- (n.) The conversion of food, in the stomach and intestines, into soluble and diffusible products, capable of being absorbed by the blood.
- (n.) Generation of pus; suppuration.
- (n.) Love; choice.
- (n.) The act of directing, of aiming, regulating, guiding, or ordering; guidance; management; superintendence; administration; as, the direction o/ public affairs or of a bank.
- (n.) That which is imposed by directing; a guiding or authoritative instruction; prescription; order; command; as, he grave directions to the servants.
- (n.) The name and residence of a person to whom any thing is sent, written upon the thing sent; superscription; address; as, the direction of a letter.
- (n.) The line or course upon which anything is moving or aimed to move, or in which anything is lying or pointing; aim; line or point of tendency; direct line or course; as, the ship sailed in a southeasterly direction.
- (n.) The body of managers of a corporation or enterprise; board of directors.
- (n.) The pointing of a piece with reference to an imaginary vertical axis; -- distinguished from elevation. The direction is given when the plane of sight passes through the object.
- (n.) The act of plundering, despoiling, or snatching away.
- (n.) Delineation; a line or lines.