- Deem to be; "She views this quite differently from me"; "I consider her to be shallow"; "I don't see the situation quite as negatively as you do"
- Look at carefully; study mentally; "view a problem"
- See or watch; "view a show on television"; "This program will be seen all over the world"; "view an exhibition"; "Catch a show on Broadway"; "see a movie"
- The act of looking or seeing or observing; "he tried to get a better view of it"; "his survey of the battlefield was limited"
- Graphic art consisting of the graphic or photographic representation of a visual percept; "he painted scenes from everyday life"; "figure 2 shows photographic and schematic views of the equipment"
- Outward appearance; "they look the same in outward view"
- The range of interest or activity that can be anticipated; "It is beyond the horizon of present knowledge"
- The visual percept of a region; "the most desirable feature of the park are the beautiful