Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: ?K?
- (n. & v.) See Ache.
- A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters
- (adv.) In addition; also; likewise.
- (n.) An addition.
- (v. t.) To increase; to add to; to augment; -- now commonly used with out, the notion conveyed being to add to, or piece out by a laborious, inferior, or scanty addition; as, to eke out a scanty supply of one kind with some other.
- A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph
- United States general who supervised the invasion of Normandy and the defeat of Nazi Germany; 34th President of the United States (1890-1961)
- Nickname of the us president Eisenhower
- A secret society of white Southerners in the United States; was formed in the 19th century to resist the emancipation of slaves; used terrorist tactics to suppress Black people
- South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers
- A Turkish liquid unit equal to 1.3 pints
- A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds
- Canadian cheese
- (n.) A Turkish and Egyptian weight, equal to about 2/ pounds.
- (n.) An Hungarian and Wallachian measure, equal to about 2/ pints.
- Ska (/ˈskɑː/, Jamaican [skjæ]) is a music genre that originated in Jamaica in the late 1950s and was the precursor to rocksteady and reggae
- Narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used in pairs for gliding over snow
- Move along on skis; "We love to ski the Rockies"; "My children don't ski"
- (n.) A cloud.
- (n.) Hence, a shadow.
- (n.) The apparent arch, or vault, of heaven, which in a clear day is of a blue color; the heavens; the firmament; -- sometimes in the plural.
- (n.) The wheather; the climate.
- (v. t.) To hang (a picture on exhibition) near the top of a wall, where it can not be well seen.
- (v. t.) To throw towards the sky; as, to sky a ball at cricket.
- A knockout declared by the referee who judges one boxer unable to continue